Sage Spoonfuls: Organic and Deliciously Simple Baby Food and Yummy Family Favorite Recipes
As parents, we only want the best for our children. By feeding them homemade baby food, we are not only giving them the most delicious and nutritious food-we are laying a strong foundation for a lifetime of healthy choices. You don’t need to be a chef, have al lot of time on your hands, or
As parents, we only want the best for our children. By feeding them homemade baby food, we are not only giving them the most delicious and nutritious food-we are laying a strong foundation for a lifetime of healthy choices. You don’t need to be a chef, have al lot of time on your hands, or a kitchen full of fancy equipment to make your own baby food-in fact you’ll be shocked at how fun and easy it is with Sage Spoonfuls system. By spending just 1 hour every 2 weeks, you can have a freezer stocked with healthy and delicious baby food. Instead of going to the store to buy baby food, you can simply “go shopping” in your freezer. You won’t find time-consuming or fancy recipes in this book. What you will find are easy-to-prepare whole foods that are delicious on their own or mixed together to make endless yummy combinations. By keeping it simple, you keep it easy. There are even a number of purees that can be whipped up in seconds. This book has everything you need to know about feeding your baby solids. Award winning and pediatrician recommended, Sage Spoonfuls – Simple Recipes, Healthy Meals, Happy Babies provides recipes, information and ideas from one busy mom to another. This 227 page, easy-to-follow, beautifully designed book, includes everything you need to know about introducing and feeding your baby solids, including family favorite recipes the entire family, babies and toddlers included, can enjoy together. Here you will also find information on food allergies, nutrition, foods to avoid, no-cook purees, infant CPR and emergency choking care, organics and much more. There is even a journal section after each age group to keep track of your baby’s favorite foods. Baby food doesn’t need to be fancy, this book is filled with 66 deliciously simple recipes and hundreds of yummy food combinations to fit every baby’s needs. This book will get you excited about making your baby the healthiest meals possible.
- Imagine feeding your baby fresh, yummy foods like Pear-banana-pumpkin, or Mango-black bean-chicken, or fresh strawberry puree. This book is filled with 66, easy to make, recipes and hundreds of different yummy food combinations
- Recipes are in chapters to fit your babies age: I’m Ready (4-6 months), This is Yummy(7-9 months), More Please(10-12 months) and Family Favorites(recipes kids of all ages can enjoy)
- Includes: why to make your own baby food, essential information on food allergies, nutrition, foods to avoid, no-cook purees, infant CPR and emergency choking care, organics , a journal section and much more.
- Created and written by Liza Huber, who wanted a convenient, quality homemade baby food system after her first child was born. Follow SageSpoonfuls for lots of new recipes for baby and growing family
- Winner of the Mom’s Best Literary Gold Award, Silver Medal Independent Publisher’s Award and Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal