Mountain House 14-Day Emergency Food Supply | Freeze Dried Survival & Emergency Food | 80 Servings
Created to simplify emergency food planning, this 14-Day Kit contains breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person for fourteen days. This easy to stack and easy to store kit makes a great addition to your emergency food supply and provides approx. 1, 436 calories per day. Each 14-Day Kit contains: 5x Granola with Milk and
(as of April 19, 2020 7:38 pm EDT - Details)
Created to simplify emergency food planning, this 14-Day Kit contains breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person for fourteen days. This easy to stack and easy to store kit makes a great addition to your emergency food supply and provides approx. 1, 436 calories per day. Each 14-Day Kit contains: 5x Granola with Milk and Blueberries – Crunchy granola, milk, and real blueberries. 4x Scrambled Eggs with Bacon (Gluten-Free Certified by GFCO)- crispy, bacon crumbles combined with scrambled eggs. 5x Breakfast Skillet (Gluten-Free Certified by GFCO) – Hash browns, scrambled eggs, crumbled pork patty, peppers, and onions. 5x Italian Style Pepper Steak (Gluten-Free Certified by GFCO) – Tender cuts of steak with red, green and yellow bell peppers, onions and tomatoes with long grain rice. 5x Beef Stroganoff – Tender, all-natural beef, rich mushrooms, and onions with noodles in a rich sour cream sauce. 8x Rice & Chicken (Gluten-Free Certified by GFCO) – Perfectly seasoned rice & chicken in a savory sauce accented with peppers, carrots, and celery. 5x Chili Mac – Spicy chili sauce with beef, macaroni noodles, onion, and beans. 5x Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Tender Spaghetti pasta with chunks of beef in a rich marinara sauce. With the longest proven shelf life in the industry, have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered with our 30-Year Taste .
- EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY – Designed to provide 1, 436 calories per day for two weeks. 60 Cups of water is needed to prepared all meals in this emergency kit.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS – Meals included: (5) Beef Stroganoff, (5) Breakfast Skillet, (2) Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, (5) Granola with Milk & Blueberries, (5) Italian Style Pepper Steak, (8) Rice & Chicken, (5) Chili Mac, and (5) Spaghetti.
- QUICK PREP – Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes. Power outage? No problem. Mountain House meals can be made with room temperature water, just double the hydration time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT – Kit is easy to carry & store. Emergency kit weighs 14. 6 lbs & is 20″(L) x 13″(W) x 16″(H). Perfect for emergency food storage or survival rations.
- SHELF STABLE – Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste . Meals are freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness.