Countertop Drinking Water Filter – Alkaline (Black)
APEX has been committed to providing supreme clean drinking water since it was founded in Gardenia, California in 1997. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW OR STARTING A RETURN, WE WILL PROMPTLY ADDRESS ANY MISTAKES OR CONCERNS. Since about 60% of the human body is made up of water, it’s vitally important that
APEX has been committed to providing supreme clean drinking water since it was founded in Gardenia, California in 1997.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW OR STARTING A RETURN, WE WILL PROMPTLY ADDRESS ANY MISTAKES OR CONCERNS.
Since about 60% of the human body is made up of water, it’s vitally important that the water you drink is pure and healthy for you. Do you wonder if your drinking water is actually safe or if it’s making you sick? Most of us think our water is clean when it comes out of the faucet. There might actually be a lot of impurities, like a virus, that you can’t see, smell, or even taste.
APEX’s Countertop Alkaline Water Filter System is the solution you need to ensure that the water you drink is free of the many contaminants that seep into groundwater supplies. Water from kitchen faucets may be fine for washing dishes – but drinking it is entirely different. If you are looking for a kitchen water filter system, consider APEX water filters.
This APEX water purifiers filtering system comes as a complete water purification kit that is simple to install and use. It attaches easily to most standard kitchen faucets with easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply remove the aerator screen (bubbler screen) from the faucet and screw on the collar of the APEX diverter valve.
APEX Countertop Alkaline Drinking Water Filter System for home faucets removes impurities and chemicals. Tiny particles and contaminants are removed through carbon block filters that remove mercury, pesticides, chlorine, radon, and more from your family’s drinking water. This super advanced water purification process removes contaminants that you can’t see or smell in your tap water. APEX water purifier systems also remove sediment and rust.
- REDUCES HARMFUL CONTAMINANTS IN TAP WATER: Removes 99% of substances commonly found in sink tap water like chlorine which contribute to bad odors in your water, chloramine, benzene, radon, and heavy metals. It also helps prevent the buildup microorganisms. This filter will also add Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium raising the alkalinity of your water. NOTE: ALKALINE WATER WILL RAISES TDS LEVELS DUE TO THE MINERALS ADDED IN WATER.
- CONNECTS TO DOMESTIC FAUCET MODELS: APEX countertop filters have been designed to conveniently sit right on the kitchen counter top next to sinks. It is simple to install, and connects easily to most standard household kitchen faucets. All the necessary hardware is included for easy do-it-yourself installation. NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE ONE OF THE ADAPTERS WILL FIT YOUR FAUCET OR ELSE THE UNIT WILL BE NON-FUNCTIONAL.
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER FILTER: By using an APEX counter top alkaline water filter, you can stop wasting money on small disposable bottles of water that just get thrown away when empty. Buying bottled water for daily home consumption gets expensive and tedious. You don’t have to lug heavy water jugs or cases to your house to enjoy fresh clean drinking water. APEX water filters are the solution.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Owning a good bottleless water dispenser device can not only save you money, but it is the responsible choice for helping to eliminate the millions of plastic water bottles piling up in landfills each year. We only have one world, but it is quickly being polluted by unnecessary water bottles that can be reduced by having your own cleaner filtered smart water source at home.
- PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW OR STARTING A RETURN, WE WILL PROMPTLY ADDRESS ANY MISTAKES OR CONCERNS: Includes 30-day 100 % satisfaction money-back guarantee and limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Buy from a proud Made in the USA Company, APEX materials and components comply with NSF/ANSI Standard 42.