Nikken 1 Waterfall Gravity Water Filter Purifier System (1384) – PiMag Water Technology, Produces Alkaline Water Good for Health, Impurities and Other Contaminants in Water – PiMag Water Purifier
You can enjoy clean, filtered and enhanced drinking water for a fraction of what bottled water costs. Because the PiMag Waterfall works without electricity or plumbing, it can be used in any location. Some products on the market using similar filtration technology claim to be equivalent to the PiMag Waterfall but do not perform at
(as of April 19, 2020 7:38 pm EDT - Details)
You can enjoy clean, filtered and enhanced drinking water for a fraction of what bottled water costs. Because the PiMag Waterfall works without electricity or plumbing, it can be used in any location. Some products on the market using similar filtration technology claim to be equivalent to the PiMag Waterfall but do not perform at a comparable level and fail to meet accepted filtration test standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
A regulated acid/alkaline (pH) balance is essential for maintaining health, but a typical modern diet and lifestyle can lead to excess acidity. Ionized water decreases oxidation-reduction potential. A high ORP contributes to unwanted oxidative decomposition. Ionized PiMag water from the Waterfall can help offset the oxidizing effect of many elements of the modern diet and environment. This can actually help slow down cellular destruction. Commercially bottled water is not only expensive, the quality or level of contamination can vary depending on where or when it was bottled. The PiMag Waterfall provides consistent quality. The PiMag Waterfall is environmentally responsible. It reduces the number of discarded, disposable water bottles that become trash in landfills. This also decreases consumption of fossil fuels used in manufacturing those bottles.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
PiMag Water Technology, gravity flow, multiple filtration
WEIGHT: 6.6 lb/3 kg
Fill tank: 1.32 gallons/5 liters; supply tank: 1.45 gallons/5.5 liters (with mineral stones)
MATERIALS IN PRODUCT
Pi material, mineral stones, recyclable polymer, ring magnet (1,200 gauss)
HOW TO USE
Fill top tank with water. Filtered PiMag water collects in the lower supply tank.
- ADVANCE FILTRATION: PiMag Water Technology includes a system of multiple filters that provides a defense against a broad range of tap water contaminants. Among the filtration media employed is a natural carbon filter that captures microscopic particles. Charcoal carbon is a natural material that operates on the adsorption principle. It provides a vast amount of surface area for adsorption, and thus makes an extremely effective filter medium.
- PRODUCE ALKALINE WATER: PiMag Water Technology adds natural minerals and adjusts pH value to 8.5-9.5 range (alkaline) to help counterbalance a largely acidic modern environment. Corrosion-protected magnets produce a magnetic field surrounding the direction of water flow to reduce sediment agglomeration.
- GOOD FOR HEALTH: Higher pH (or alkaline) water is now seen by many as an essential component of their daily intake of liquids, contributing towards better body balance by counteracting the increased acidity of our modern diets. It is believed that alkaline water with a low oxidisation reduction potential (ORP) helps restore this balance while also helping to defend your body against illness.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE: The Waterfall needs no electricity or plumbed-in water source, so is easily set up straight out of the box. Tap water is simply poured into the top of the gravity fed system and passes through the filter, over mineral stones, and finally through a magnetic field, before being dispensed as pure energised Nikken water. Designed to fit neatly on kitchen worktops and underneath standard kitchen cupboards.
- GOLD SEAL FILTRATION: The Nikken Waterfall has received the coveted Gold Seal of Approval from the Water Quality Association of America. This accreditation is only given to water treatment systems that meet rigorous standards for performance, capacity, and integrity, in removing a variety of drinking water contaminants. Please be aware that unit may have either LED or No LED Feature for the Waterfall System. All the new System has no longer have the lights/LED feature.