PureDrop CUW4 Aquacube 4-Stage Compact High Efficiency Multi-Purpose Drinking Water Filter System for Sink, Refrigerator and RV – Removes Bacteria, Giardia, Lead, Arsenic and Much More
“Why Aquacube (CUW4)? The CUW4 is simpler and more compact than traditional reverse osmosis systems. It’s best used for filtering and purifying municipal water supplies. The advanced 4-stage design of the CUW4 features a unique combination of sediment, activated carbon, and ultra-filtration filters. It eliminates a wide variety of unhealthy contaminants, including bacteria, algae, fungi,
“Why Aquacube (CUW4)?
The CUW4 is simpler and more compact than traditional reverse osmosis systems. It’s best used for filtering and purifying municipal water supplies. The advanced 4-stage design of the CUW4 features a unique combination of sediment, activated carbon, and ultra-filtration filters. It eliminates a wide variety of unhealthy contaminants, including bacteria, algae, fungi, giardia, lead, arsenic, iron, nickel, chromium, cadmium, calcium, aluminum, mercury, chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, and other organic compounds. You experience safer, healthier, and better-tasting water without the hassle, expense, and negative environmental impact of bottled water.
The CUW4 is flexible, quiet, and durable. The integrated design has no moving parts and is very easy to maintain. Our high-capacity, high-performance filters last longer and provide maximum water flow – a difference you’ll notice when you turn on the faucet. The Click on/off filter design means changing filters couldn’t be easier. No tank is needed with the system which means no wasted space.
The system includes a lead-free faucet with beautiful chrome finish which is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water. The CUW4 also easily adapts to fit nearly any refrigerator or ice maker connection.
The CUW4 has been designed from the ground up to be easy for most users to install themselves, using readily available tools. The pre-assembled system includes push-to-connect fittings that simplify the installation process and minimize the possibility of leaks. A clear and well-organized instruction manual guides you step-by-step through the entire installation and testing process.
If you do run into an issue or get stuck, our technical support team is ready to assist you, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Eastern time. The whole system is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you have a need to reduce overall dissolved solids in the water (reduce TDS) or to remove heavy concentrations of harmful metals like lead or copper, a reverse osmosis system like the PureDrop RTW5 is recommended. But for all-around high-performance water filtration, or where space is at a premium, the CUW4 is the best, most economical and flexible choice for clean, fresh, great-tasting water instantly.
- Cut hassles, not corners with a typical installation time of less than 30 minutes. The unique design of the integrated water route reduces installation time dramatically, and the click-on filter installation ensures easy installation and maintenance.
- Enjoy safer, healthier, better-tasting water. The superior 4-stage multipurpose water filtration system with its 0.01 micron Ultra Filtration (UF) stage removes up to 99% of most problematic pollutants, including chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, bacteria, giardia, lead, arsenic, and much more while retaining healthy minerals.
- Stay informed on your filter’s status with the integrated LED filter change indicator. Just press and hold both buttons to start
- Save space under the counter. The elegant, compact design needs no tank, wastes no water, and provides ultra-quiet operation.
- Enjoy a faster water flow (0.32-0.5 GPM vs 0.03 GPM with traditional reverse osmosis systems). The unit can be placed under the sink or connected to your refrigerator or coffee maker.
- Expect the highest standards of safety and water quality. All filters, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with FDA and NSF/ANSI standards.
- Look to a dedicated support team based in in Atlanta, GA and available at 678-900-4702 to provide lifetime technical support.