Emergency Zone Urban Survival 72-Hour Bug Out/Go Bag | Perfect Way to Prepare Your Family | Be Ready for Disasters Like Hurricanes, Earthquake, Wildfire, Floods, Tornadoes | Now Includes Bonus Item!
The following list shows the number of each item for the 2 person kit. In parenthesis will be the number for the 4 person kit if different. ORGANIZATION: Black backpack (2) Zip lock bags x5 Waterproof document container WEATHER PROTECTION: Reflective sleeping bags x2 (4) Adult size poncho x2 (4) 2 person tube tent (2)
(as of April 19, 2020 3:35 pm EDT - Details)
The following list shows the number of each item for the 2 person kit. In parenthesis will be the number for the 4 person kit if different. ORGANIZATION: Black backpack (2) Zip lock bags x5 Waterproof document container WEATHER PROTECTION: Reflective sleeping bags x2 (4) Adult size poncho x2 (4) 2 person tube tent (2) Hand warmers x2 (4) FOOD AND WATER: US Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf life 3600 calorie bars x 2 (4) US Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf life 4.2 oz water pouches x12 (24) 1 L water purification powder x5 Folding 1 L water container for purifying water purification instruction sheet LIGHT AND COMMUNICATION: Dynamo AM/FM radio/flashlight/mobile phone charger Light sticks x2 (4) HYGIENE: Toothbrush x2 (4) Toothpaste Comb Razor Shampoo Soap Feminine pad x2 Washcloth Toilet paper roll Sewing kit. 61 PIECE FIRST AID KIT: Band aids Dressing Butterfly closures Cotton tip applicators Towelettes N95 masks x2 (4) Self-adhesive bandage Tweezers Trauma scissors Pair of medical grade nitrile gloves MISC SUPPLIES: 10yd duct tape 5 in 1 survival whistle 50 ft rope Leather palm work gloves Multi tool knife Playing cards GI can opener Pencil 48 page Emergency Preparedness Guide
- ✅ Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, WILDFIRE, WINTER STORM, EVACUATION and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today and have peace of mind in knowing you’ve done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- ✅ FEMA Compliant- From hygiene and comfort items to food and survival gear this emergency bug-out go bag was created to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency guidelines for Emergency Survival and 72-Hour Kits. You’d be surprised at how many of the components FEMA and other disaster relief agencies recommend are missing from other emergency survival kits on the market, but we wanted the Urban Emergency Survival Kit to be one you and your family could feel confident in.
- ✅ Discrete Black Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, a map of your area, cash, and important documents.
- ✅ Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included are US Coast Guard approved, has a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE from manufacture date, space-efficient, great tasting and calorie dense, the food ration bars require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- ✅ Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.