First Aid Kit Earthquake Survival Kit for Emergencies at Home Car Camping Traveling Boat Business, First Aid Kit That is Great for School, Office, Vehicle, Camping and Sports
TRSCIND First Aid Kit Whether you are thinking about a small first aid kit for your car or something more substantial for work, we stock get the best first aid kit for your needs. TRSCIND first aid Kit contains a variety of medical supplies that can address a wide range of minor injuries to help
TRSCIND First Aid Kit
Whether you are thinking about a small first aid kit for your car or something more substantial for work, we stock get the best first aid kit for your needs. TRSCIND first aid Kit contains a variety of medical supplies that can address a wide range of minor injuries to help keep you prepared You’ll feel better knowing you will help somebody in need. Maybe even yourself!
How to Use a First Aid Kit?
Make sure you know how to properly use all of the items in your kit, especially the medications. Train others in your family to use the kit. You may be the one who needs first aid! Pack and use barrier items such as latex gloves to protect you from bodily fluids of others. Check the kit twice a year and replace expired medications.
Where to keep your first aid kit?
– The best place to keep your first aid kit is in the kitchen. Most family activities take place here. The bathroom has too much humidity, which shortens the shelf life of items.
– The travel kit is for true trips away from home. Keep it in a suitcase or backpack or drybag (for example, a zip lock plastic bag).Perfect for hiking, camping, marine adventures, school, office, home & auto.
– You could keep similar kits in your boat (inside a waterproof bag), travel trailer, mobile home, camper, cabin, vacation home, and wherever you spend time.
What’s in the First Aid Kit?
(1) Hard Shell foam carry case
(1) First aid guide
(2) Vinyl gloves
(14) Alcohol prep pads
(3) Sting relief pad
(6) Antiseptic towelette
(20) Small bandages
(10) Regular sized bandages
(1) Knuckle bandage
(2) Knee/elbow bandages
(10) Wound closure strips
(7) Sterile gauze pads M
(1) Combine dressing
(1) Conforming gauze roll S
(1) Triangle bandage
(1) Adhesive tape roll
(1) Emergency whistle
(1) Flashlight (Battery not included)
(1) Emergency blank
- POWERFUL COMBO FIRST AID KIT – TRSCIND Upgraded First Aid Kit/ Earthquake Survival Kit with Multi-Purpose Emergency Survival Tools & All-Purpose Hihgest Standards FDA Medical Trauma Supplies. Complete First Aid Kit with Bright Red Bag and Striking Red Cross Symbol, You can Quicky Find Everything You Need in Case of Any Emergency. Also Great for A Gift!
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE DESIGN: Redesigned for 2018 with maximum efficiency and portability, this complete, compact first aid kit weighs only 1 pound and features a compact, travel-friendly design. This kit will easily fit in your backpack or in the glove box. Making it ideal for road trips, travel, sports and outdoor adventure.first aid supplies for beginner campers, avid outdoors men and everyone in between .
- PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES OR PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT – When an injury occurs, a stocked first aid kit can save someone’s life. Think about others who are risking injury while on the job and do the right thing. Let everyone know you have a stocked first aid kit ready to use and tell them where it is in case an accident occurs.
- RESPONSE WHEN THERE IS NO RESPONDER – There is never a good place to get hurt but when help is out of reach, a first aid kit is your next best friend. You can’t always count on others to help so be prepared.Keeping a first aid kit close by can provide the extra time you need to seek help.this first aid bag is the best choice for emergencies as well as camping, hiking, backpacking, basic family trips and more. Keep your kids and family safe by having a first aid kit for minor emergencies
- BEST GIFT: The First aid kit is a must for every family. It can be used as a gift for a lover, a birthday present, a Christmas present. You can give it to mom, dad, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, student, kids, colleague, friends, lover, wife, husband.