Rescue Guard; First Aid Kit, Hurricane Kit, Disaster Kit or Earthquake Kit; Emergency Survival Kit, Bug Out Bag Supplies, Survival Gear for 6 Day/ 72 Hours, 2 People (Basic Survival Pack)
1 Squeeze Powered Light 2 Emergency Ponchos 2 Emergency Blankets 1 Tissue Pack 2 Dust Masks 2 Latex Free Exam Gloves 4 Biohazard Bags 2 Light Sticks 1 Survival Whistle/Compass 1 Backpack 1 Firestarter Flint & Steel 1 Emergency Tent 1 Emergency Plan/Contact Sheet 2 Emergency Food Rations 12 Emergency Drinking Waters Travel First Aid
1 Squeeze Powered Light 2 Emergency Ponchos 2 Emergency Blankets 1 Tissue Pack 2 Dust Masks 2 Latex Free Exam Gloves 4 Biohazard Bags 2 Light Sticks 1 Survival Whistle/Compass 1 Backpack 1 Firestarter Flint & Steel 1 Emergency Tent 1 Emergency Plan/Contact Sheet 2 Emergency Food Rations 12 Emergency Drinking Waters Travel First Aid – 60 Pieces 16 Adhesive Bandages (3/4″ x 3″) 10 Fabric Bandages (3/4″ x 3″) 10 Fabric Bandages (1″ x 3″) 2 Fabric Fingertip Bandages 5 Adhesive Bandages (3/8″ x 1 ½”) 2 Adhesive Knuckle Bandages 3 Alcohol Wipes 1 Gauze Pad (2 per pack, 5x5cm) 1 Plastic Tweezer 2 BZK Antiseptic Wipes 1 First Aid Guide 1 Antibiotic Ointment Bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg, Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units 1 Burn Cream Benzalkonium Chloride (.13%), 1 Non-Aspirin Tablet (2 per pack) Acetaminophen 325mg 2 Aspirin Tablets (2 per pack) Aspirin (NSAID*) 325mg *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug 2 Ibuprofen Tablets (2 per pack) Ibuprofen (NSAID*) 200mg *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug and 1 Fire Starter!
- Basic Expert Emergency Survival Kit; LEVEL ONE; Emergency Kit or Basic Survival Kit Includes 6 Days of Emergency Supplies and Emergency Food for One Person, or 72 Hours of Survival Gear for Two People; Emergency Kit for Small Family; This SURVIVAL BAG is Not for Medium to Large Family and Will NOT Cover; Other Emergency Kits We Make Have More Emergency Supplies
- SURVIVAL PACK or EARTHQUAKE SURVIVAL KIT Has HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS of ALL SURVIVAL KITS – Premium Items Included: Water, Food, Tent, Ponchos, Rope, Light, First Aid Kit, Survival Compass, Fire Starter and Thermal Blankets; a Full Survival Backpack to Weather Any Storm; BEST in SURVIVAL BACKPACKS
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This Bug Out Bag Contains Supplies For Four People To Survive A Natural Disaster for 72 Hours. BUG OUT BAGS are Essential; Stay Prepared And Ready , Keep Your Family Safe with this EMERGENCY Backpack
- FIRST AID KIT : After An Natural Disaster Health Care Providers May Not Be Able To Reach You For Some Time. A Variety Of Bandages Pain Relievers Ointment Gauze & Tape Sanitary Gloves And A First Aid Guide. If You Camp In The Mountain Or Your House, Stay Fully Prepping For Storm Season With The Right Necessities; Level I Only Has Our Travel First Aid Kit
- BE COMFORTABLY PREPARED: Kids Feel Safe With Light, Our Squeeze Power Flashlight Generates Power And Stored For Use To Keep The Led Bulbs Bright. If Forced Into Camping Be A Survivor With Our Mre’s Meals Supply. of Emergency Food Rations & Emergency Water; Best In Earthquake Kits and Earthquake Bags!