Survival Work/Home First Aid Kit
Accidents in the home and workplace are a common event. We’ve designed our largest SURVIVAL kit to give you piece of mind. This kit contains all the essential items to respond to an emergency. From a small cut to a burn, heart attack, major wound, snake bite or fracture. Gone are the days of opening
Accidents in the home and workplace are a common event. We’ve designed our largest SURVIVAL kit to give you piece of mind. This kit contains all the essential items to respond to an emergency. From a small cut to a burn, heart attack, major wound, snake bite or fracture. Gone are the days of opening up the plastic box first aid kit and not knowing where the item you need for the emergency is. Our home/workplace first aid kit is specially designed to ensure you get quick access to the first aid component you need. Our kit also teaches you about first aid as each component is labelled and tells you what it should be used for. This kit will exceed your expectations and may well save you or one of your loved one’s lives one day. Act now and don’t regret not being prepared. Buying from Survival ensures you are getting quality. We know there are cheap first aid kit bags out there with 300 items in them. These bags are cheap, will not last and will not save you during an emergency. There may be many components in these cheap kits, however look closely at their quality and purpose as quality counts over quantity. Your life is worth purchasing this kit. NOTE: There is no antiseptic liquid/satchels included with this kit. This pocket is empty (as per the photo) and is why we have reduced the price of our kit to represent this item which is not included. Cheers from Australia and The Survival Team.
- ORIGINAL and AUTHENTIC: We are Survival Emergency Solutions, the creator of the SURVIVAL range of first aid kits. You are buying the only genuine, original and authentic SURVIVAL First Aid Kit on the market.
- INTELLIGENT: This kit educates the user and reduces stress levels during emergencies. Every component is labelled, telling you what the item is, what it should be used for, and how many you need to keep in your kit. Gone are those days of rummaging through a first aid box for non existent items or out of date products
- QUALITY INNOVATION: The KIT bag is water resistant, durable with strong zips and double stitched handles. There are belt loops and the bag has reflective piping to help you find the KIT in the dark.
- PERSONALISE IT: Inside the kit is a zippered mesh section to add your own items such as medications, puffers or components you believe are a must have addition.
- FDA APPROVED: This kit is approved by FDA. All products are sterile and wrapped carefully. We are an Australian family business who have designed and made life saving first aid resources and equipment since 1988. Thanks from Mike, Tim and Jerry Tyrrell.