ZHIKE Emergency Solar Hand Crank Portable Radio, AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 2000mAh Power Bank USB Charger and SOS Alarm, for Home and Emergency Survival kit (Green)
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $23.98 (as of August 3, 2021 9:46 am –
- Brand: Z ZHIKE
- Manufacturer: ZHIKE
- 【NOAA Emergency Weather Broadcast Access】: The radio will dependably receive up to the second emergency weather forecasts and emergency news broadcasts from NOAA and AM/FM stations. AM / FM radio: Signal reception: AM 52-170 X10Khz / FM 87-108MHz. SOS alarm, SOS light and excess power indication. When disaster strikes, it is an indispensable survival radio set.(With an extended antenna, the signal becomes stronger)
- 【2000mah Power Bank Station Powered 】:ZHIKE’s emergency radio incorporates a 2000mAh power bank capable of providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone. If you turn the battery for 1 minute, you can use the LED light for 15-20 minutes, the radio for 5-10 minutes, and the smartphone call for 3-5 minutes.
- 【3 Power Sources & 4 Charging Modes】Use the emergency weather radio’s 3 power sources when you need to recharge the radio. The radio’s crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating so enough power that the radio, lights,and SOS alarm ready to go when you need it most. In addition,the AAA Batteries ensure you have power when not able to regenerate power.You can charge it by usb in daily life.No matter what emergency situation you are in,this hand crank never run out of electricity!
- 【2 Light Sources Forever Powered】: The emergency crank radio can also provide light. The LED reading light and flashlight provides enough output to keep you out of the dark in an emergency situation. In addition, it can also be used as a flashlight for daily lighting and as a desk lamp when you need it at home. It’s a very good alternative power supply.
- 【SOS voice alarm】: It is possible to emit an extremely loud emergency siren voice of 85DB/1 US (about the volume of smoke alarm). You can call for help with an alarm sound in an emergency. It is essential for mountain climbing, hiking, outdoor activities such as camping, or during disasters such as blackouts, typhoons, tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, and heavy rain.